Monday, May 23, 2011

"It's just a flesh wound!"

As Renee has mentioned in her own blog, Quirky Dreams, we've never met.  Our entire collaboration is done online. And while we generally are copacetic in our efforts to write Cat o' Nine, there are moments were it's anything but. Take the following IM conversation, where we were discussing what fighting a Ghoulsword (basically an undead knight) would be like.


Me: I'm having a mark land moment
Renee: uh oh
Renee: ?
Mark: Remember the black knight in monty python
Renee: no.
Renee: Absolutely not
Renee: I forbid it.
Me: hahahahaha
Renee: No, no, no, no, no
Me: "It's just a flesh wound!"
Me: "Whatdya gonna do bleed on me?"
Me: "I don't bleed anymore!"
Me: *snicker*
Renee: I'm going to pretend I didn't read that
Me: *laughs with tears his eyes*
Renee: shakes head at you

It's times like these I have to thank Renee for putting up with more than my typos.

No comments:

Post a Comment